This position will work closely with the video production and creative teams, and will be responsible for all aspects of capturing premium-quality, high-definition video product. Strong knowledge of, and experience with video equipment, set selection, lighting, audio, and drone.
- Collaborate with production and creative staff through all phases of production
- Set up and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and lighting for on-location and studio productions
- Maintain video production equipment
- Stay current with best practices for video production
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of video production
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of post-production video workflow and asset management
- FAA Part 107 Drone License a must
- Experience with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Experience with the Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Ability to approach problem solving with resourcefulness and creativity
- Strong time- and project-management skills
- Portfolio of previous work
- Experience with teleprompters
- Direct talent on set
Salary DOE. Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
This position is responsible for building and maintaining websites for a small, fast-moving team that prefers to work smarter, not harder. We tackle interactive projects with the latest technologies and strive to make our development process as efficient as it can be.
Minimum 1-3 years of web development experience required. Qualified applicants should submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print, TV and Online Account Executive
Commission-based advertising sales position with an ESTABLISHED ACCOUNT LIST supporting Home Ideas Magazine, Home Ideas TV and HomeIdeasInfo.com.
The ideal candidate will possess a high energy level, outgoing personality and be results oriented, with demonstrated success in advertising sales and a knowledge of digital marketing. Experience in the building, home repair or home remodeling industry a plus.
- 3 or more years of successful outside commission based sales experience
- Expertise in print and online advertising
- Existing network of clients across multiple sectors, including building, home repair/remodeling, interior design, etc.
- Skilled at cold calling and securing sales from SMB
- Capable of seeking out and participating in local networking events
- Identifies prospects, customers, and referral sources, while developing and maintaining excellent relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Must be self motivated, deadline driven and have excellent organizational skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- $40,000 base + commission
Qualified applicants should submit cover letter and resume to jobs@44Interactive.com.