DIGITAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Our growing digital team is in need of a Digital Media Strategist who is energetic and passionate about structuring, monitoring, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate must be well versed in all forms of paid digital media including Search, Display, Retargeting, and Social Media ads. In particular this person should display a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of Google AdWords and be comfortable producing reports for both the agency and client.
As a Digital Media Strategist for 44i, you’ll work with our digital team to develop effective PPC strategies across multiple channels. You’ll offer assistance to our senior-level team members and help look for exciting new ways to engage audiences and drive success for our clients.
- Participate in forming effective paid search and display ad strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms such as Google Ads
- Be strategic in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce monthly reports for agency and client
- Write attractive and concise copy for search ads
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Keep on top of PPC and SEM trends
- Minimum 1 year of experience required
- Proven experience as a Digital Media Strategist or similar role
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Raven Tools, etc.)
- Understanding of HTML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BS/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- AdWords certification is a plus
Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume and applicable work samples to email@example.com.
SENIOR VIDEO EDITOR
Agency seeks experienced Video Editor who is energetic and passionate about long-form and short-form story-telling and marketing through video. Must be well versed in Premiere Pro with a thorough understanding of the commercial production process. Experience in After Effects and videography a plus. Should be familiar with a variety of formats and standards. Producing, scripting and interviewing skills are a plus. Must be detail-oriented, have strong communication and time-management skills.
Minimum 3 years experience required. Salary $50k - $70k DOE + benefits. Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume and demo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRINT AND ONLINE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The ideal candidate will possess a high energy level, outgoing personality and be results oriented, with demonstrated success in advertising sales and a knowledge of digital marketing. Experience in the building, home repair or home remodeling industry a plus.
3 or more years of successful outside commission based sales experience. Existing book generates income of $50k - $60k annually. Qualified applicants should submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This position is responsible for building and maintaining websites for a small, fast-moving team that prefers to work smarter, not harder. We tackle interactive projects with the latest technologies and strive to make our development process as efficient as it can be.
Minimum 1-3 years of web development experience required. Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.